SUGAR HOUSE LOFTS I & II
170-184 Washington St., Jersey City, NJ
Completed August 2002
The Sugar House is a historic civil war era warehouse on the banks of the Morris Canal transformed into Jersey City’s most luxurious condo loft building with 65 modern, condominium lofts featuring 10-foot high ceilings, stainless steel kitchens with Viking appliances and master suites with walk-in closets, imported Italian tile baths with whirlpool tubs and spa showers.
It was our intent to convert this old sugar warehouse into 64 Luxury Condominium Lofts similar to projects Manhattan Place I & Manhattan Place II in Hoboken.
This waterfront location is among the finest with views of Lower Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and The Liberty Marina.
Total project revenue was in excess of $40 million.
- 24-hour Concierge and Doorman
- Main entrance and garage access with private security card
- Alarm system on front door
- Fully-equipped health club with steam room, sauna, changing rooms and showers
- Secure underground parking
- 7,000 sg ft beautifully landscaped common plaza
- Private waterfront walkway